Wedge, HD Pro (for CPC 8/9/11)
- Celestron’s HD Pro Wedge is designed to support our fork mounted Schmidt Cassegrain Telescopes up to 11″
- The HD Pro Wedge provides a heavy duty, stable platform that is perfect for astroimaging and guarantees minimal vibration
Out of stock
- Free domestic shipping
- 7 day return policy on UAE orders.
- Discounted intl. shipping rates. Request a Quote
Celestron’s HD Pro Wedge is designed to support our fork mounted Schmidt Cassegrain Telescopes up to 11″. The HD Pro Wedge provides a heavy duty, stable platform that is perfect for astroimaging and guarantees minimal vibration. A low latitude range of 0-90° makes this wedge functional for use at the equator. Built-in features include altitude/azimuth adjustment controls with oversized knobs attached for easy polar alignment, a hand control holder that provides the option of placing on the wedge or the fork arm, a tilt plate for easier mounting of the telescope by simply rotating the scope onto the wedge, and a large 14 mm diameter latitude adjustment screw to add strength and stability while supplying less vibration and easier rotation with a heavy telescope.
HD Pro Wedge – General Features
- 14 mm Diameter Latitude Adjustment Screw – Adds strength and stability. Does not flex or bend providing less vibration and making it easier to rotate a heavy telescope.
- 0-90° Latitude Range – Low latitude range, perfect for use at the equator.
- Built-in Hand Control Holder – Allows user to place the hand control on the wedge or fork arm. Hand control won’t fall off when fork arm is angled towards the ground.
- Tilt Plate – Recesses to fit base of telescope and base of scope drops into place just by rotating. Mounting telescope on wedge becomes easier.
- Heavy Duty Side Plates – More rigid with more material provides less vibration while imaging.
|Dimensions||63.5 × 43 × 30.5 cm|