- ED objective lenses provide superior images virtually free of chromatic aberration with accurate color reproduction, increased resolution and contrast
- Fully multi-coated optics for maximum light transmission through the optical path
- Phase and dielectric coated BaK-4 prisms for vivid, true-to-life colors
- Wide field of view and 8.2′ close focus
- Tripod adaptable
- BaK-4 Prisms with Phase and Dielectric Coatings: Increased light transmission through the prism system for brighter images. Increased contrast and resolution.
- Magnesium Alloy Body: Lightweight, durable frame that will last a lifetime and handle use in the field.
- 6.5′ Close Focus: Detailed, up close observation of subject in close proximity
- Fully Multi-Coated Optics: delivers crisp, high contrast images with accurate color reproduction.
- Wide Field of View: The larger viewing area allows the subject to quickly acquire subject and move within the viewing area without constant movement of the binocular.
- Metal Multi-Stop Twist Up Eyecups: More durable eyecups that provide multiple stops for correct positioning for the user’s eyes.
- Tripod Adaptable