- Most accurate way to guide – improved accuracy compared to using a separate guide scope
- 12.5mm multi-coated prism with optimized performance for maximum reflectivity and illumination to the autoguider
- Fixed-orientation helical focuser for easy, smooth and accurate autoguider focus
- 48mm clear aperture supports full frame cameras without vignetting
- Includes adapters with the correct spacing for DSLR cameras, Nightscape CCD and other popular astroimaging cameras
- Ideal for Schmidt- Cassegrain and EdgeHD telescopes
- Free domestic shipping
- 7 day return policy on UAE orders.
- Discounted intl. shipping rates. Request a Quote
The Off-Axis Guider is an essential astroimaging accessory for long focal length telescopes that require the most accurate guiding possible. The Celestron Off-Axis Guider uses a prism to intercept a small portion of the telescope’s focal plane (outside the field of view of the main imaging camera) to locate a guide star. Any movement seen by the guide star will be the exact same movement seen by the imaging camera. Guiding this way will correct for tracking errors, as well as opto-mechanical errors or flexure. The result: better astroimages with pinpoint round stars.
|Weight:||18 oz (510 g)|
|Clear Aperture:||48mm (1.89″)|
|Dimensions||20 × 19 × 11 cm|